AND CO2 EMISSIONS
HEION has developed a patented process for cleaning, refining and producing diesel fuel. US DIESEL® is combusted in a more eco-friendly manner than conventional B7 diesel. The HEION method is versatile and can be used, for example, to improve biofuels, as well as conventional diesel used in road and rail traffic.
HEION PROCESS CONVERTS HEAT INTO ELECTRICAL ENERGY!
Ambient temperature is being used as an energy source for the first time. 20. September 2022 Siblin, Lohmar The invention is a thin-walled…
GERMAN BUSINESS ANGELS DAY - ONLINE PITCHDAY
13. September 2022 HEION would like to thank the Business Angels Netzwerk Deutschland e.V. (BAND) for standardizing on Pitch Day! We are pleased…
- reduces consumption and thus CO2 emissions by up to 9.3% when compared to conventional diesel
- conforms to the EN standard for diesel fuel
- lowers the emissions of NOX, soot and sulphur (in marine diesel)
THE HEION METHOD
US DIESEL® has developed a process for cleaning, refining and producing an environmentally-friendly diesel fuel, which can replace conventional B7 diesel.
To extend the life of diesel
- after cleaning, corresponds to the standard EN590 - currently the only process used on the market
- provides a technological bridge for transportation and mobility - until non-fossil technologies are available worldwide
- provides and supplies the systems for the production of US DIESEL®